The coming year 2022 is going to be an election year. Yes! Next year elections are going to be held in states like Punjab, Uttarakhand including the largest state of the country UP. Keeping this in mind, political parties have also tightened their backs and started preparations. Elections are a fundamental part of our democracy.
Elections are held every 5 years to maintain a clean democracy. The government is formed by the people whom the people vote for the most. In India, everyone above the age of 18 can vote. However, for this it is necessary to have your Voter ID card made. Voting is the right of common man. If your voter ID card has not been made, then this news is for you. Today we will tell you the process of making online voter ID card. In this episode, let us know about this process in detail –
How to do online registration for voter id card
- First of all you open Google.
- After opening Google, you type the official website of Election Commission of India https://nvsp.in/.
- Now you have come to the National Voters’ Service Portal of the Commission.
- After coming to the page, you will see the option of Register as a New Elector/Voter.
- After opening the Register as a New Elector/Voter option, a form will open on the screen of the applicant, which you will have to fill carefully.
- After filling the form, you have to click on submit option.
Required documents for voter id card registration
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Bank Pass Book, Passport, Birth Certificate, DL etc.)
- Scanned Copy of any one
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
Your voter id card will come till home
Your voter id card comes to your home just after 1 month of applying voter id card online. You will not have to spend any money for this. You can also apply from your mobile.