It is everyone’s dream to have their own house. The house may be small, but what it is like to have one’s own house, only those who do not have their own house can understand it.
But in today’s inflationary era, taking home is like a big dream come true. But if you really want to own a house, then you should know that under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, people with low income groups are given a loan on subsidy to build a house. Think of it as if your income is Rs 6 lakh per annum, then you will get a credit linked subsidy of 6.5% on a loan of Rs 6 lakh and the loan should be for a maximum period of 20 years. So let us tell you how you can apply for it…
You can apply like this: –
- First of all, you have to download the government-issued housing app from Google Play Store.
- After this, you have to create an ID by logging in with your mobile number.
- Then a one time password will be sent to your mobile number, with the help of which you have to login and fill all the other necessary information here.
- When you submit all the information here, the beneficiaries are selected by the central government. Then this final list is put on the website of PMAYG.
- To see your name in this list, you have to go to the website rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx, and by entering your registration number here you can check whether your name is in this list or not.
Check through this easy process
You can easily know whether your name is in the list as a beneficiary under this scheme. For this, first of all, you should have the registration ID received after the application. Through this you can check the status of your subsidy. There are four easy ways to check this.