Last Date for Submission of Application is on 10th May, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Assistant Manager,Senior Officer – 2 Posts
1. Position: Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer- Fraud Risk & Authorization
2. Role & Responsibilities:
i. Ensure tracking of pending alerts & report high value dispute to stakeholders.
ii. Investigate & highlight unusual high alerts and take informed decision.
iii. Work closely with the management for achieving the performance metrics & track system downtime.
iv. Send appropriate communication to the non-contactable customers’.
v. Track all temporary blocks to avoid customer escalation & inconvenience.
vi. Timely action of declines for the agreed scenarios /response codes.
vii. Analyze Transaction Trends and share learning with higher management.
viii. Monitoring of transactions through alternate channel during system downtime
ix. Report any abnormality of monitoring systems to Fraud prevention for appropriate action.
x. Track all logs pertaining to fraud detection activities.
xi. Stay up to date with vital information related to process.
xii. Monitor & highlighting issues while keeping risk in control.
3. Job specific skills:
i. Well versed with authorization (FAS) criteria’s and logic’s.
ii,. Good understanding of fraud & authorization process.
iii. Ability to make decisions and exercise sound & accurate judgement.
iv. Ability to effectively work with the team.
v. Knowledge of the Visa/MasterCard/Rupay processes.
vi. Knowledge of card life cycle.
vii. Good communication skills.
viii. Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance.
ix. Excellent writing, interpersonal, and communication skills.
x. Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
xi. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
xii. Ability to communicate with internal and external management in all levels andin all aspects.
xiii. Candidate should be willing to work in rotational shift environment
4. Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline. Post graduate Degree will be an added advantage.
5. Minimum Experience: 3+ Year in service industry (preferably credit cards) as on last date of receipt of application.
6. Location of posting: Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization / parent organization / any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary. Candidate is liable to be transferred to any other location in India.
Maximum Age on the last date of application: 45 Years as on date of receipt of Application.
1. It may please be noted that company is not bound to call all the applicants for interview.
2. Canvassing, in any form, will result in disqualification of candidature.
3. In case of any modification in advertisement shall be updated only in Website.
4. The above recruitment may be scrapped at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
5. Company may conduct background checks/CIBIL check at any stage of process and also call for current compensation detail/qualification documents/past employment proofs for conclusion of recruitment process.
Selection Process :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for selection procedure.
How to Apply :
1. Last date of submission of application: 10th May 2021
2. Website: www.bobfinancial.com
3. Email to be sent to email@example.com with subject as “Assistant Manager/Senior OfficerFraud Risk & Authorization”.