According to government rules, it is necessary to link Aadhar card with PAN card. If Aadhar card and PAN card are not linked, then in future the benefits of many types of banking or government schemes or financial transactions of bank accounts will be stopped.
Because the government has informed the public about this many times, banks have also been informing all their customers about this from time to time. In such a situation, if you do not link your Aadhar card and PAN card. So you may have trouble in future.
Get your Aadhar card and PAN card linked as soon as possible before any problem comes to the fore. If you are confused about the process of linking, how to link Aadhar card and PAN card, then you do not have to worry in any way for that. You read this article completely. You will easily get information about the entire process of linking PAN card with Aadhar card, how to link Aadhar and PAN card, you can do it yourself.
Follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to open the official website of Income Tax Department. Official https://www.incometax.gov.in site because nowadays many proxy sites are also available on Google.
- After opening the official site, you will have been given some important options a little below, but the option of e-filling website for pan Aadhar linkage has been given in the box.
- Click on the option with the same e-filling website for pan aadhaar linkage. After clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you will have to fill your Aadhar card and PAN card information.
- After opening the new page, you will be asked for information related to your Aadhar card and PAN card and all those columns will have to be filled correctly. Aadhar card number and PAN card number and mobile number have to be filled.
- After filling all the information properly, two options are given below, after clicking on them, click on Link Aadhar.
Below you will get two options which are as follows
1- I have only year of birth in Aadhar card
2-I agree to my Aadhar details
- After clicking on Link Aadhar, a 6 digit OTP will come on the registered mobile. After filling that OTP, submit it by clicking on Validate.
In this way the process of linking your Aadhar card and PAN card will be completed. Now you will not face any problem related to linking Aadhar card and PAN card.
After adding aadhar card and pan card, you will not need to make a new aadhar card and pan card. The same old Aadhar card and old PAN card will be valid everywhere.
There is a need to pay attention while adding Aadhar card and Pan card.
While linking Aadhar card and PAN card, it should be noted that there should not be any mistake in your PAN card and Aadhar card like there should be no difference in name, date of birth, otherwise PAN card and Aadhar card will not be linked, the process will be cancelled. Will go