Cabinet Secretariat has announced an advertisement notification for Deputy Director (IA), Assistant Director (IA), Deputy Aerodrome Officer, Assistant Technical Officer (Air Traffic Control), Deputy Fire Officer & Assistant Fire Officer on deputation pr re-employment basis. They invite an offline application from the officers/officials of the Central Government with 09 vacancies for this cabinet secretariat jobs. Applicants should submit their cabinet secretariat recruitment 2020 application through proper channel within 60 days from the date of publication on employment news.
You can download the Cabinet Secretariat recruitment 2020 latest job notification & application format on their official website @ cabsec.gov.in. Application should be neatly filled in own handwriting or typed on A-4 size paper in the relevant proforma. Candidates should possess the prescribed educational qualification & age-limitation as on the closing date. Selection of candidates is made on the basis of deputation or re-employment of retired personnel. Login to Cabinet Secretariat of India career portal to get exam date, syllabus, result, admit card, salary, merit/selection list and etc.
Details about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Deputy Director (IA), Assistant Director (IA), Deputy Aerodrome Officer, Assistant Technical Officer (Air Traffic Control), Deputy Fire Officer & Assistant Fire Officer|
|Work Location||Delhi/ Odisha/ Assam/ UP/ Anywhere in India|
|Closure Date||Within 60 days|
Here, we have provided the direct application download link and official notification in order to avoid last minute rush.
Cabinet Secretariat 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Deputy Aerodrome Officer||02|
|Assistant Technical Officer||01|
|Deputy Fire Officer||01|
|Assistant Fire Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat of India Careers:
For more information regarding educational, age, reservation & relaxation, mode of application & other important notes refer Cabinet Secretariat Official Notification.
- Candidates must possess the following educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology, master’s degree in related fields from a recognized University or Institution.
- The maximum age limit for deputation shall not exceed fifty-six years as on the
closing date of receipt of applications.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of deputation or re-employment mode.
- Application form should be neatly typed or in own handwriting on A-4 size
paper in the relevant proforma (placed as Annexure) should be forwarded through
proper channel on the following address.
Joint Deputy Director (Pers B), Post Box No. 3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi – 110 003
Steps to Apply Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://cabsec.gov.in”.
- Pick the “More” from the menu bar & select “Vacancies” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the correct advertisement as per the above mentioned posts.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.