The service allows the cardholder access to details of all authentication records performed by any Authentication User Agency (AUA) or by him/her in the last 6 months. However, a maximum of 50 records can be viewed at one point in time.
Anyone who has the access to the Aadhaar Authentication history can help themselves with information like:
- Auth Modality.
- Date & Time of Authentication.
- UIDAI Response code.
- AUA Name
- AUA Transaction ID (With Code)
- Authentication Response (Success/Failure)
- UIDAI Error code
Now, here is the process that will allow you to check your ‘Aadhaar Authentication history’
- Go to the official UIDAI website i.e. uidai.gov.in
- Next, click on the ‘My Aadhaar’ option
- Check for Aadhaar services in the My Aadhaar dropdown menu. There you will find the option ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’. Select it.
- Now you need to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and security code
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP
- A new Window with open flashing two options: ‘Authentication Type’ and ‘data range’
- Get all the information related to the use of Aadhaar by submitting it