Last Date for Submission of Application is on 03rd August, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Assistant Superintendent – 01 Post
Assistant – 01 Post
Additional Budget Officer – 01 Post
Subject: Filling up of one post of Assistant (Excluded), one post of Assistant Superintendent and one post of Additional Budget Officer (ABO) in Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance on deputation basis-reg It is proposed to fill up the following posts on deputation basis from amongst suitable & eligible officers working under Central Government.
1. Name of the Post : Assistant Superintendent
2. Number of Vacancy: One
3. Classification: General Central Service, Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted )
4. Ministry ./ Department : Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs.
5. Scale of Pay: Level-7 of 7th CPC pay matrix Level-7 Rs 44900- 142400
6. Method of Recruitment: Deputation plus promotion (Composite Method)
7. Eligibility Conditions: Deputation plus promotion (Composite Method) Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories Administration –
a. (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with five years’ regular service in Level-6 of the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
b. Possessing the following educational qualification and experience, namely:-
(i). should have successfully completed of training in cash and accounts from Institute of Secretariat Training and Management; or equivalent and
(ii) two years’ experience in cash and accounts, budget and audit work
The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Department of Economic Affairs, Room No. 230, North Block, New Delhi
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. The eligibility conditions for recruitment to the post of Assistant (Excluded), Assistant Superintendent and Additional Budget Officer are given respectively.
2. It is requested that the applications (in duplicate) from the eligible and willing officers who can be relieved, if selected, may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma as, to this Department within 60 days from the date of publication in the Employment News along with the following documents:- CR dossiers containing CRS for the last five years.
3. In case of photocopies of
i. CR dossiers, it should be duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India. (Attestation on each page).
ii. Vigilance/Disciplinary Clearance.
iii. Integrity Certificate.
iv. A statement showing major/minor penalties imposed during the last ten years, The statement is also required in case of ‘NIL’ information.
v. Cadre clearance.
4. Applications received incomplete, othernise than through proper channel and without the above-mentioned documents and after the due date will not be entertained. Further, the candidate who applies for the post will not be allowed to withdraw his candidature subsequently (Sanjeev Gupta)