This is good news for millions of employees across the country. EPFO (Employees ‘Provident Fund Organization) and ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation) have made some new announcements in the interest of employees. They will benefit a large number of employed people. These announcements mainly cut employee contributions, which will benefit many people. About these EPFO , ESIC Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Labour and EPFO Social by visiting the most useful information and be aware of new announcements. Know in detail here what impact these decisions will have on account holders.
– ESIC has reduced the monthly ESI contribution rate from 4.75% to 3.25% for employers and 1.75% to 0.75 for employees.
– Employees have received one more gift. The ESI’s contribution for February, 2020 and March 2020 can now be filled by April 15, 2020 and May 15, 2020 instead of March 15, 2020 and April 15, 2020, respectively.
– ESIC has reported that the “Chinta Se Mukti” Mobile App Mobile App is now available on the UMANG platform of the Government of India. Of India. With this app, the insured can also see their contribution history, personal profile, claim status and their right to benefits.
– On the 10th of every month (next working day in case of holiday) in all the Regional Offices of EPFO conducts “Nidhi App Nikhat” program. All customers join NIDHI AAPKE NIKAT every month to submit their feedback including their doubts, questions.
– EPS pensioners who have not yet submitted their #DigitalLifeCert certificate can now submit online life certificates at any time of the year. #LifeCertificate will be valid for 1 year from the date of its submission.
– Now new public and private limited companies and one person company will get the number of registrations for EPFO and ESIC on the EPFO & ESIC on MCA portal MCA portal. This rule has been done since 15.02.2020.
– The duration of maternity leave Maternity Leave has been extended. Till now, this holiday was 12 weeks, which has now been extended to 26 weeks. That is, till now this holiday was a full 84 days, which has now been reduced to 182 days. This period is also more than 6 months duration. Labor Minister Santosh Gangwar Santosh Gangwar has given this information by tweeting.