Here is a golden opportunity for the ones who want to start their own business with the franchise of Aadhaar Card Center. The government is also inviting people wishing to open the franchise of Aadhaar card to come forward. The government help is provided as it wants to open the Aadhaar card center in every corner of the country.
We all are well aware that Aadhaar card is the most important ID card of the country, & is mandatory for every Indian citizen to have it. Interestingly, Aadhaar card center franchise can be opened by any citizen of the country that too at any time. Therefore, if you want to do this business, then go through the following details.
Required License to open franchise of Aadhaar Card Center
It is to be noted that anyone who wish to open Aadhaar Card Center franchise must first get permission from the government. The government will give you a license for this, if you are eligible. Once you get the license, you can open this franchise. The license is also provided to those who clear the UIDAI examination. This exam is held for Aadhaar Operator / Supervisor / CELC Operator.
How to get franchise of Aadhar card center?
To open an Aadhaar card center, you first have to take an online exam which is held by UIDAI. After the exam, you are given a license. Now the question is how you can apply for online exam, or how to choose a center.
Method to apply for of Aadhar Card Center –
For the online examination, the applicant can choose the time & center himself. Go through the following steps for online application –
- First visit the NSEIT portal.
- Create one of your IDs. (If you already have an ID then log in through it)
- While creating the ID, you will have to upload Aadhaar card copy. You have already saved a copy of it in your computer / laptop.
- Now enter the share code. It is the code that you get in the official site of UIDAI while downloading a soft copy of the Aadhaar card.
- Once the registration process is done, a form will open.
- Here you have to enter your mail id, personal mobile number. It must be correct as your new ID and password will come in it.
- Then log in to the Aadhaar Testing & Certification site by the ID password that has come in your mobile.
- A form will open where have to fill the information correctly.
- You have to upload your passport size photo & soft copy of signature.
- Click on the Preview option now, and you can see all the details filled in your form. (If you have filled something wrong in the form, then you can edit it)
- Mark correctly in the declaration box, and then submit the form.
Please note- After applying, you will have to make a payment. For getting license for Aadhar card franchisee, exam fees must be paid as the exam is not for free.
Method to pay online-
- Once you fill the form, go to the official site & click in the menu option.
- Here you will see the payment option.
- Now click on it & select the bank by which you want to pay.
- The official page of your selected bank will come. Here you can pay through net banking.