Last Date for Submission of Application is on 28th January, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Tax Assistant – 02 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff – 02 Posts
Job Location – Patna
Education Qualification :
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Bihar and Jharkhand invites applications for the Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons in different games/sports as listed below for the posts of Tax Assistant in Pay Level 4 of the pay matrix (Rs 25,500/– Rs 81,100/-plus admissible allowances) and Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Level 1 of the pay matrix (Rs 18,000/– Rs 56,900/- plus admissible allowances). The probation period is for 2 years.
Note – Do check official notification for more details and apply via proper channel only.More details and other particulars are explained in notification, read completely and go to the official website and apply.
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Evaluation of their performances in last five years (i.e., 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and up to November 2021
2. For this purpose, top 20 of the eligible candidates will be called for appearance before the selection committee for verification of the relevant original documents submitted by them along with their applications. In this regard, only those documents whose copies are already submitted with the applications by the concerned applicant with proper self-attestation will be taken into consideration by the committee.
3. Any other document submitted thereafter will not be taken into account). Final selection for appointment will be made strictly in order of merit which will be determined on the basis of the evaluation of the concened candidates with reference to the performances in last five years, highest achievement in their career and age.
4. In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates will also be required to qualify the Data Entry Skill Test, in consonance with the provision of relevant recruitmentrules Candidates will have no right to appointment unless the Department is satisfied after such enquiry as maybe considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
How to Apply :
1. Applications must be submitted in the format given in and addressed to Commissioner of Income Tax, Admin & TPS, Patna, 1st Floor [Attn: ITO Hqrs. Personnel, Patna], Central Revenue Building, Beer Chand Patel Path, Patna, Bihar 800001, by post/hand so as to reach the office on or before 28-01-2022 (up to 4 p.m.). The envelope containing the application should also be superscribed as follows:
2. “Application For The Post(S) Of. . Under Meritorious Sports Persons’ Quota” A candidate is allowed to apply for more than one post and for that one single application will be sufficient.
3. The selected candidates, on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in Bihar and Jharkhand Region. Selected candidates will be eligible for transfer to any other Region in India under the Income tax Department on loan basis for a maximum of 3 years, subject to NOC issued by the preferred transferee Region.
4. Sportspersons who are already employed in Central Government or State Government or PSU should attach a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer. Self Attested copies of all documentsin support of claim regarding the date of birth, educational qualifications, sports eligibility certificates, caste certificate, etc. should invariably accompany the application.
5. Originals are to be provided during the on-the-spot verification to be made by Officers | Officials ofthe Income tax Department. Further, latest passport size colour photograph, shall also be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the purpose. Application duly signed and completed in all respects shall reach the office mentioned above on or before 28-01-2022 (up to 4 p.m.).
6. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete, unsigned applications or applications without the required will be rejected summarily and no correspondence in the matter will be made with the applicant.
7. The date and venue for verification of original documents will be intimated to the candidates concerned in due course Sports achievements certified by the recognized authorities in specified forms (specimen forms given in will only be considered.
8. In this connection, the List of recognized National Sports Federations for the sports/games recognised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt of lIndia, mentioned in para-5 is given in The candidate must be in possession of the requisite educational qualification for the concerned post as on 31-12-2021.