Indian Bank inviting applications for the positions of Chief Security Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 30th, 2021.
Post and Vacancies:
Chief Security Officer – 01 Post
Job Location – Chennai
Education Qualification :
Indian Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Chief Security Officer in Senior Management Grade- Scale V.
1. Name of the Post: Chief Security Officer
2. Pay Scale And Emoluments: 89890 – 2500/2 – 94890 – 2730/2 – 100350 DA, CCA, HRA / Leased accommodation, Leave Fare Concession, Medical Aid, Hospitalization Benefits, Retirement Benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
3. Minimum Qualification: Colonel and above in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force OR A Police Officer of the Rank of Deputy Inspector General or a person of equivalent rank in para-military service OR Security Officer in Public Sector Banks in SMG Scale IV with at least two years service in that scale OR Officers of IPS of the rank of DIG & above on deputation for a period of 3 years extendable up to 5 years with the approval of Government
Age: Maximum 55 years including all relaxations (as on 01.01.2021)
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/Women/PWBD/EXSM candidates Rs. 1000 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
a. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
b. Before applying for the post, candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
c. Candidates seeking relaxation in application fee must enclose a certified copy of the certificate in support of the claim and should not send original certificates or testimonials.
d. An application, which is not in prescribed format or not accompanied by necessary relevant certificate(s) or requisite fee is not paid or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
e. A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview.
f. Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks) should send their original applications through proper channel and produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature shall not be considered.
g. The selected candidate has to execute a financial – cum – surety Indemnity Bond of Rs. One (01) Lakh undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 2 years.
h. Only those candidates who are willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
i. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
j. Only attested true copies of certificates should be sent by the candidates along with the application. Each application must be accompanied with Copies of under mentioned certificates
i) Secondary School Certificate / School Leaving Certificate or any other documentary proof evidencing date of birth.
ii) Mark sheets (year wise / semester wise) showing specifically the subjects studied and certificate(s) in support of educational qualifications viz. SSLC, Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Professional, Research etc. qualification(s)
iii) Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
iv) A candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories must produce a Caste/Community certificate/ Income & Asset Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by Government of India. In case of a candidate belonging to OBC category the certificate inter alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in civil post and services under Government of India. OBC/EWS certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
k. The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any certificate / remittance sent separately.
l. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai. In case, any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
Selection Procedure :
The selection will be based on qualification, suitability, experience and performance in the interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates as determined by the Bank for interview after preliminary screening / short listing of the applications based on qualification / suitability and experience etc. and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply :
Last date for Receipt of Applications 30.01.2021
1. Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with copies of all the credentials as enumerated in General conditions below should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of CSO 2021” to the following address: General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.
2. All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before 30/01/2021. Advance scanned copy of Application along with the related documents may also be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any application received after the due date will be summarily rejected.