Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation inviting applications for the positions of Manager.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on August 28th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
General Manager/ Additional General Manager – Various
1. Title & No. Of Posts: General Manager(E7) /ADDL General Manager E-6 CRM/ RM -01 Post
2. Location: LKO
3. Duration: Three years or till IRCTC is exempted from the rule Of immediate absopion, which ever is earlier.
4. Service: Group A from Indian Railway
5. Scale of Pay: RS. 37400-67000 GP- 8700 (6 CPC)/ Level-13 pattem. OR Rs. 15600-39100 GP-7600 (6thCPC) / Level-12 (7th cpc), CDA pattern.
6. Job Discription: To look after all administrative works, business and entire functions of Regional offce/ Lucknow. Overall supervision and monitoring of entire catering and Tourism activities including Railneer Plant Amethi. To monitor trains operated by IRCTC.
7. Perks & Benefits:
i. Parent Pay Plus Deputation Allowance as applicable and all other perks and allowances applicable as per IRCTC policy.
ii. Medical Allowance (outdoor)-7% of the basic pay if opted for medical facilities of IRCTC & reimbursement of medical expenses for hospitalization.
iii. Uniform fitment allowance-7% of the basic pay.
iv Lease/ HRA at prescribed rate etc.
Age: Maximum age 55 Years
1. Selection Criteria: As per the procedure advised by Ministry of Railways Letter No 2017/E(O)II41/5 dated 25.05.2017.
2. Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply:
1. Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above mentioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railways etc. may forward the applications Of eligible candidate’s alongwith Vigilance/D&AR Clearance and APARs of preceding 03 years to Corporate Office/ lRCTC, New Delhi. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as to reach us b 28.08.2020.
2. Web Address: www.irctc.com
3. Closing date: 30 days from the date of issue.
4. Note: Cut off date for age and eligibility would be reckoned as On closing date Of vacancy notice.