Lok Sabha 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification inviting applications for the positions of Graphic Designer, Senior Content Writer & More positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 04th, 2021.
Post and Vacancies:
Junior Content Writer – 01 Post
Head Consultant – 01 Post
Graphic Designer – 01 Post
Senior Content Writer & More – 06 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Education Qualification :
Applications are invited from eligible persons for engagement of various professionals in Lok Sabha Secretariat, on purely contractual basis from amongst professionals fulfilling the eligibility conditions as prescribed
Age: Only Indian citizens between the age of 22 to 58 years as on the last date of receipt of application shall be made eligible.
1. Applicants applying for more than one professional position are required to send separate application for each position.
2. The name of the candidate(s) and their parents in the curriculum vitae submitted by them should be exactly the same as reflected in the certificates I documents attached with the application.
3. The experience certificate should clearly depict that the applicant possess the required experience in the prescribed field
4. All eligibility conditions will be reckoned as on the last date of the application.
5. Any misrepresentation or concealment of fact or submission of false information on the part of any applicant shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified for engagement in Lok Sabha Secretariat for any professional position even in the future.
6. No correspondence or personal enquiry whatsoever in respect of the applications shall be entertained
7. Applicants are strictly advised against canvassing in any form or manner. Any canvassing for or on behalf of any applicant shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified for being considered for engagement in Lok Sabha Secretariat for any professional position even in the future.
8. Applicants called for interview shall not be entitled for payment of any TA/DA
9. Lok Sabha Secretariat reserves the right to cancel the process of engagement of Consultant(s) or alter the number of positions required at any stage without any notice and without assigning any reason(s) therefore.
10. Applicants should clearly note that Lok Sabha Secretariat will in no case be responsible for nonreceipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. They should, therefore, ensure the receipt of their online application by the prescribed date.
Selection Procedure :
1. Eligible candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview before Interview Board. The applicant, once selected, will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. He/she will be required to join immediately
2. Shortlisted applicants will be intimated through mail/e- mail/telephonic message for interview
How to Apply :
1. The applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format as given in Applications complete in all respects may be sent to Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
2. Also, the applicants are advised to keep on visiting the website http://www.loksabha.nic.in Recruitment Advertisements and Notices from time to time for information relating to:-
(i) Cancellation or addendum or corrigendum to this Advertisement, if any;
(ii) Date(s) of Personal Interview;
(iii) Announcement of Result of the examination process.
3. Applications should be typewritten in A4 sheet. The candidates are advised to scan the application form along with the supporting documents and send the same to the E-mail ID email@example.com. Applications that do not conform to general instructions, received after the last date or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected
4. All applications should be sent through E-mail only
5. The name of the professional position should be clearly mentioned in the subject line of the Email, which may read as “Application for Engagement as in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Contract basis”.
6. Self attested copies of documents/certificates vis-a-vis educational qualifications, experience, etc. are required to be attached with the application. On being selected for engagement, selected professionals shall bring original certificates/documents for verification at the time of joining