Last Date for Submission of Application is on 13th March, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Assistant Library and Information Officer – 01 Post
Job Location – New Delhi
Education Qualification –
Subject: Filling up the post of Assistant Library and Information Officer (Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Pay Level — 7) in Cabinet Secretariat on deputation/absorption basis.
Reference Cabinet Secretariat’s Circular of even number dated 27.10.2020. proposed to fill up one post of Assistant Library and Information Officer (Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Pay Level — 7) in Cabinet Secretariat on deputation/absorption basis. The eligibility conditions for appointment to the post are given below
1. Post Name: Assistant Library and Information Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Classification: General Central Service, Group (B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
4. Pay Scale of the post: Level-7 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC scale (PB 2 with Grade pay of 4600 as per 6th CPC Scale)
5. Period of deputation: Three years
6. Eligibility: Officers of the Central Government
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
(ii) with five years service in the level rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the lével 6 in the pay mattix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
7. Educational and other Qualifications Essential:
(i) Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university.
(ii) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognized University or Institute.
(iii) Two years professional service in a library of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings or; Autonomous Bodies or University. Or Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or institute or equivalent.
8. Desirable: Master’s Degree in Library Science of a recognized University.
9. Note: The crucial.date for determining the eligibility will be 01.02.2021.
10. No. A-12023/01/2020-Ad.l
Age: Upper Age limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Director (Administration), Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi-110004
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on deputation/ absorption basis.
How to Apply :
1. It is requested that the applications cf eligible and willing officers who can be relieved, if selected, may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma (as prescribed in DoPT’s O.M. No. AB.14017/28/2014-Estt.(RR) dated 02.07.2015) along with the following documents, to the Director (Administration), Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi-110004 latest by 13.03.2021
i. Photocopies of the ACRs for the last 05 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt of India or above.
ii. Vigilance/administrative clearance certificate.
iii. Statement showing major/minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last 10 years.
iv. Cadre clearance.
2. Applications received otherwise than through proper channel and/or without the above mentioned documents and/or after the due date shall not be entertained. The applications not accompanied by supporting certificates/documents in support of qualification and experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection.
3. Further, the candidates who apply for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.