Recently a new job notification was released by Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd @ www.ongcindia.com. According to the ONGC Notification 2020 pdf, there are various vacancies are filled by Oil & Natural Gas Corporation and these vacancies are allotted for Graduate Trainees in Engineering and Geoscience Disciplines i.e. AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer Posts. Aspirants who are looking for engineering jobs in central govt can make the online registration by using ONGC login. Activation of link on www.ongcindia.com for filling up online application of ONGC is March/April 2020.
ONGC recruitment process for GTs will based on GATE 2020 score & Personal Interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in India. Oil and Gas Corporation (ONGC) recruitment notification and ONGC recruitment 2020 apply online link is available @ ONGC careers i.e. www.ongcindia.com. Aspirants should possess Engineering/ PG Degree and age limit should be 30 years. More details of ONGC recruitment through GATE 2020, upcoming ONGC Jobs notices, ONGC through GATE 2020, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petrochemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2020
|Organization Name||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||April 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC AEE, Chemist, Geologist & Other Posts
- Aspirants should possess Engineering/ PG Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ONGC recruitment process for GTs will based on GATE 2020 score & Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ongcindia.com.
- Click “Career” select “Recruitment Notice” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.