Good news for all PAN Card users. Now, we can easily check the status of our PAN card by name and date of birth. Yes! It is possible, when a PAN card seeking person applies for it, an acknowledgement number is provided. The person must keep that number with it till the PAN card is sent by the Income Tax Department. You can check the PAN Card status online by logging-in on this website – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html_bkp24052013 .
After logging in the above website, click on the check PAN Card status. This will take you to a new page. Mention the date of birth, name and acknowledgement number here. After this information is submitted, PAN Card Status will be available on your computer screen.
Check steps to find your PAN Card status
- Go to this URL – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html_bkp24052013
- Choose PAN at the ‘Application Type’ option
- Type acknowledge number at the space provided
- Put your name at appropriate places for last name, middle name and first name boxes
- Mention your date of birth as same in your PAN Card application
- Tap at the submit button & your PAN Card status will be available on the computer screen