We are focused on directing our services as per these standards, keeping in mind that the end goal is to guarantee the secrecy of individual data and kept up. YojanaKhabar.com may change this security strategy every now and then at YojanaKhabar.com’s sole tact.
Information We Collect & How We Use It
YojanaKhabar.com We don’t collect data in order to advertise to you. The tracking we do at YojanaKhabar.com is to make our services more useful for you.
In order to give you the best user experience at YojanaKhabar.com, we collect information from your interactions with our website. Some of these information, you consciously tell us (such as your Name, E-mail id, Phone Number, City, Date of Birth, Sex which we use to track your account or communicate with you). Other information, we collect based on actions you perform on YojanaKhabar.com, such as what pages you access and service features (subscribe, like, follow, comment), your Internet Protocol address, information about your device (such as device name, type or browser name, version, type), and referral information.
We use this information to:
- Provide, test, improve, promote and personalize our services
- Fight spam and other forms of abuse and threat
- Generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how people use our services
When you create your YojanaKhabar.com account, and authenticate with a third-party services (like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) we may collect, store, and periodically update information associated with that third-party account, such as your friends list or followers. We will never publish any content on your third-party account without your permission.
1. In order to provide a customized user experience with respect of Government schemes, news, alerts, announcement, policies, job alerts etc, we would require support of the Gmail API. We intend to provide e-mail support to users to aggregate their online activities, which would involve use of features like mail merge, user activity, etc.
Keeping your mails away from the spam folder is our top priority. We will notify our users for the requirement for their Gmail account access to ensure that our mails are never deleted by mistake or are never left unread if they land in their spam folder.
2. By allowing google login, we will move our emails from spam to inbox. We have received complains from our subscribers that they don’t receive our emails or they receive emails or they get it in spam even if they moved it to inbox folder and mark it as important. So by enabling google login, the user must be giving us permission to move our emails from spam folder to inbox folder so that you never miss our updates.
Existence of Automated Decision-Making
We collect and store personal data about users to customize website experience. This includes automated decision-making to promote content tailored to the preferences and interests indicated by the user, and to their browsing history and network interactions.
We also filter content for the purposes of fighting and preventing spam, fraud, and other forms of abuse.
Categories of Personal Data Collected
- Display Name
- Avatar Image
- Email Address (Non-Public)
- Google API Consent
- Session Activity (Security)
- Linked Social Media Accounts (Optional)
- IP Address
- Browser Information
- Reading History (on com Network only)
- Network Interactions (Recommends, Follows etc.)
- Posts, Responses, or Series Published by User
Email from YojanaKhabar.com
We’ll send emails about account, service changes or new policies. Users can’t opt out of this type of “transactional” emails (unless they delete their account). But they can opt out of non-administrative emails such as digests, newsletters and activity notifications through their account.
When user interact with an email sent from YojanaKhabar.com (such as opening an email or clicking on a particular link in an email), we may receive information about that interaction. We won’t email to ask for password or any other account information. If user receive such an email, please send it to us so we can investigate.
We use encryption (HTTPS/TLS) to protect data transmitted to and from our site. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, so we can’t guarantee security. They use the service at their own risk, and they’re responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure their account.
Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If user have a YojanaKhabar.com account, user can access, modify or export their personal information, or delete their account.
To protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, we may maintain residual copies for a brief time period. But, if user delete their account, their information and content will be unrecoverable after that time.
YojanaKhabar.com uses third-party vendors and hosting partners, for hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology we need to run YojanaKhabar.com. We maintain two types of logs: server logs and event logs.
Tracking & Cookies
We use browser cookies and similar technologies to recognize user when they return to our Services. We use them in various ways, for example to log user in, remember their preferences (such as default language), evaluate email effectiveness, allow our paywall and meter to function, and personalize content and other information.
YojanaKhabar.com doesn’t track user across the Internet. We track only their interactions within the our network.