The State Bank of India has started the online application process for the SBI Clerk and Junior Associates (JA) Recruitment 2021. There are a total of 5000 vacancies. The SBI Clerk application link has been activated today, April 27. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Here in this article, we will guide you on how to apply for SBI clerk recruitment 2021.
The selection process will consist of online test preliminary and main exams and test of specified opted local language. Candidates can apply for posts in only one state. The online preliminary exam consisting of objective tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of one-hour duration consisting of three sections – English language with 30 questions, and numerical ability and reasoning ability having 35 questions each.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Registration begins: 27.04.2021
Last date to apply: 17.05.2021
Prelims exam: June 2021
Main exam: 31.07.2021
Candidates having obtained a graduate-level degree in any disciple in the age group of 20 to 28 years can apply for the post. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates. Age will be calculated as on April 1, 2021.
Selected candidates will get pay on the scale of Rs 17,900 to Rs 47,920. The starting basic pay is Rs 19,900. Candidates will also get Rs 17,900 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates. The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around per month. Rs.29,000
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website- www.sbi.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Latest Announcements’ tab
- A drop-down menu will appear on the screen
- Click on the first dot that contains the links for SBI Clerk, JA Recruitment 2021
- Click on the Advertisement link to read the SBI Clerk 2021 notification
- After you have read the advertisement, go back to the homepage
- Click on the first dot and then click on the link that reads ‘Apply online
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Register yourself by clicking on the ‘New registrations’ tab
- Fill in the required information and submit
- Your registration number and password will be sent on your registered mobile number as SMS and on the registered email ID.
- Now go to the apply online page again
- Key in your registration ID and password to log in
- An application form will appear on the screen
- Fill in the SBI Clerk 2021 application form
- Pay the application fee online and submit your form.