The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has launched the Sukhad Yatra App and Toll-free Emergency number for the benefit of the Highway users. The mobile application has been prepared by National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
The key feature of the app includes
- Provision for the user to enter road quality-related information
- Report any accident or pothole on the highway
- Provides users with real-time data related to waiting time expected at Plazas
- Provides information about various facilities like points of interest, highway nest/nest mini, etc., available across the highway
- Users can purchase the FASTag tag
How to use
The mobile app is available for the Android and iOS platforms.
Emergency Tollfree number – 1033
A toll-free number, 1033 has been launched which will enable users to report an emergency condition, or highway-related feedback, across the highway. The service has also been integrated with various ambulance/tow away services along the road to ensure rapid response time in emergency. The service is supported by a multi-lingual support and user location tracking features to provide the user with accurate and responsive complaint resolution.