If you work in an organized sector company, then you will have to go to the EPFO office in connection with the work related to PF. However, amid the current crisis of corona virus, the department has asked EPF Subscribers and Pensioners to avoid coming to the EPFO office. It is noteworthy that Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made almost all its services online in recent years. This means that PF account holders can handle their UAN number, from activating it and PF withdrawal to sitting at home.
Let us know what you can do related to PF sitting at home:
1. PF subscribers can generate their Universal Account Number (UAN).
2. You can activate your UAN and seed for KYC with Aadhaar, PAN, Bank Account.
3. Employees can create a nominee sitting online through home.
4. You can know the passbook balance.
5. Can update job leave date.
6. Transfer your PF from one account to another.
7. EPFO Subscribers can withdraw PF amount. Withdraw advance amount.
Similarly, pensioners can download their pension payment number. You can get your PPO number. Also, you can update the life certificate at any time of the year. Apart from this, EPFO Subscribers can lodge online complaint in case of any complaint. Many of these facilities are also available on the UMANG App. Employers can register their company online and obtain Establishment ID. In addition, EPF and other payments can be made through RTGS / NEFT. Apart from this, electronic challans can also be filled with low returns (ECR).